To celebrate World Friendship Day and the summer holidays, BabyTV are giving YOU the chance to WIN an incredible BabyTV activity pack bundle. That’s right - you and your little one could be in with a chance of getting your hands on the following picnic-perfect, activity-packed prizes. Ten fans will receive a bundle containing both the playmat and activity packs, whilst a further five fans will receive the activity pack only:
An interactive summer picnic playmat with all your toddlers’ favourite BabyTV friends - from the Choopies to Charlie and the Shapes, so you can have fun and get imaginative whilst enjoying a summer picnic or in the colder months when you’re sitting indoors! Perfect for your little one to use with friends too!
A fantastic, fun-filled activity pack with colourful crayons and colouring-in sheets for your little one to get creative with, plus a fun selection of fun window stickers to use wherever you and your little one choose – from the kitchen to the car window! Your toddler is sure to love getting involved with the BabyTV and exploring their creativity skills with these activity packs.
Our special summer giveaway will run from 1st - 5th August exclusively over on our Instagram page, and is open to all UK residents 18+. 10 lucky winners will receive a full BabyTV bundle with an interactive summer picnic playmat and a fantastic, fun-filled activity pack, along with 5 lucky runners up who will receive an activity pack too.
To enter the competition, all you have to do is the following:
• LIKE our Instagram post between 1st - 5th August
• TAG 2 FRIENDS in the comments who you would bring along to a BabyTV summer picnic party.
• BONUS ENTRY if you share the post to your Facebook or Instagram stories.
The winners will be chosen randomly and contacted via DM on Monday 8th August.
Please see below for full terms and conditions. Good luck! 💖
Baby TV Summer Promotion
We are offering fifteen (15) entrants the opportunity to win one (1) of the Prizes described below.
· ten (10) first prizes consisting of one (1) picnic blanket and one (1) activity pack
· five (5) runner up prizes consisting of one (1) activity pack
· Prize suitability: picnic blanket – all ages, chalks and crayons – 3+, other items in the activity pack – all ages.
· You must be 18 years or older
· You must be a permanent resident in the UK
· You must have an active valid Instagram Account
How to enter:
· Follow us on @BabyTV Instagram
• Navigate to the competition post
• LIKE the competition post
• TAG 2 friends who you would bring along to a #BabyTV summer picnic party
• Bonus Entry – share the post to your story
01 August 2022, 8.00am
05 August 2022, 23.59pm
One (1) week following the Closing Date. Potential winners will be contacted by private message by this date. PLEASE DO NOT POST CONTACT DETAILS ON THE COMPETITION POST.
You have one (1) week following the Notification Date to claim the prize and send your home address.
Prizes will be sent by recorded/registered delivery within thirty (30) days of the Acceptance Date. Delivery will require a signature for proof of delivery.
Please ensure you provide the correct postal address when requested.
Conditions of Entry & Prize Restrictions:
Prize offer is subject to Promoter verifying the entry, the winner(s) being eligible for the prize and meeting all the competition criteria. We reserve the right to verify the Eligibility conditions and potential winning entries including requesting proof of identity.
The following conditions also apply:
• Only the number of prizes stated are available to be won and all prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by the date provided in connection with this promotion, after which no alternate winners will be selected or unclaimed prizes awarded.
· You must meet the Eligibility requirements set out above.
· Unless otherwise stated in the prize description, winner/participants are solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with claiming the prize.
Promoter will moderate all entries and reserves the right not to accept entries that do not match technical requirements, contain inappropriate material or breach any of Promoter’s Competition Rules.
After the Closing Date, all valid and correct entries will be pooled. In addition, all valid and correct entries that complete the Bonus Entry will be pooled twice.
Up to fifteen (15) winning entries will be randomly selected from the pool.
If you have any questions please contact Customer Services at email@example.com or write to Baby Network Limited, Marketing Team, 3 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9PE quoting the name of the competition.
General Terms & Conditions for Prize Draws and Competitions
By participating you agree to the requirements set out in the Competition Rules, the following General Terms and Conditions and all promotional materials.
- You must have a valid active Account to enter and meet the Eligibility requirements.
- Please always get the bill payer's permission before going online or calling to enter.
- Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Promoter, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
- Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted. Use of automated entries, votes or other programs are prohibited and all such entries (or votes) will be disqualified.
- Entries must be completed by the Closing Date.
- Promoter reserves the right at any time to request proof of identity, to verify eligibility conditions, or to award any prize to the winner in person or a substitute.
2. Personal Information.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that their information may be used by Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
3. Winner Selection.
- For prize draws, the winner(s) will be selected in a random draw to take place within 10 working days (unless otherwise stated above) of the closing date from all correct/valid entries received.
- For prize competitions based on skill, winners will be selected by a judge or panel of judges based on the judging criteria set out in the Competition Rules or the competition only pages.
- For prize competitions which ask you to submit, upload or otherwise make available original content to be judged:
- (i) Promoter has the right but not the obligation to moderate all entries and reserves the right not to accept entries which are technically unacceptable, contain inappropriate material (i.e. material which is defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive) or which breach any of these Competition Rules or General Terms and Conditions.
- (ii) By entering any competition you (and your parent or guardian if you are under 18) confirm and agree (aa) that you and they are the owner of the content submitted or have the necessary rights and permissions without the need for payment to any other person or entity, (bb) the content does not knowingly copy or infringe the rights of any other person (cc) that you have the permission of all individuals featured in the content and (dd) Promoter is permitted to reproduce and use the entry submitted by you on any media (including without limitation, TV, online and publishing channels and social media platforms) anywhere in the world and without a time limit in order to carry out the competition and select winners (which may include publishing your personal information and your content for a public vote to select finalists or the winner and any runners-up) and for any and all related promotional purposes to promote the competition and to promote Promoter in general without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity.
- Promoter reserves the right to choose a short-list of entries and publish these finalists on the competition website/our social media account. Publication of any entry does not mean that you have won.
- Competition entries and/or shortlisted entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges and a winner (and runners-up) for each available prize will be selected according to the judging criteria set out in the Competition Rules or on the competition entry page. The judges shall have the sole and absolute discretion to decide on the award of each prize.
- Promoter reserves the right to ask winners (or their parent or guardian) to sign a written release, request proof of identity and verify the entry before awarding any prize.
- Promoter's decision to select any winner or runner-up is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
4. Prize Confirmation & Acceptance.
- If at any time (i) we require a response from any winner [(or their parent or guardian)] before awarding any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact and within a reasonable period of time (or by the dates set out in the Competition Rules), or (ii) a winner (or their parent or guardian) declines to accept the prize; or (iii) Promoter is unable to contact the winner’s parent or guardian; or (iv) the requested documentation stated in the Competition Rules is not received Promoter in time; or (v) the winner becomes unavailable; Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner chosen at the same time as the first name(s) were selected or judged to be a winner.
- Any prize which is returned or cannot be delivered will be used in Promoter’s sole discretion for another competition or given to charity. Promoter has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded.
5. Prize Fulfilment.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control Promoter (and/or any sponsor partner providing any prize) reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold, under any circumstance but can be transferred if a family member is entering on behalf of a child.
- Unless otherwise stated in the prize description, winners are solely responsible for all personal additional costs and expenses associated with claiming the prize.
6. Cancellation or Disqualification.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify:
- late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries;
- entries where appropriate parental authorisation or a requested release form is or was not provided; or
- entrants whose conduct (and/or whose Parent’s conduct) may bring Promoter into disrepute (as Promoter may decide in its discretion).
- Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the competition or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
- Entries received from countries prohibiting prize draw promotions shall be automatically disqualified.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify:
7. Promoter’s Liability.
- For online entries or online public voting: Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the websites (including its Facebook, Twitter or other social media pages) and is not responsible for any disruption due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control. In the event of technical problems, entries or votes will be void and the winner will be selected by a panel of judges or such other fair method of selection.
- Promoter has arranged this competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the competition or any aspect of any prize awarded.
- Promoter is not responsible for and does not endorse or guarantee, the opinions, views, advice or recommendations posted on its websites (including its Facebook, Twitter or other social media pages).
8. Entry through your Instagram account or YouTube.
- Email safety.
In the event that Promoter wishes to contact you (or a winner’s parent or guardian) in connection with your entry we will do so via an private messaging, email ending in 'disney.com' or by phone with a follow up e-mail. Any email which appears to come from Promoter but using a different ending (e.g. hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc) should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to Customer Services. DO NOT respond or act on any e-mail if you are not sure that it comes from Promoter. If you are in any doubt, please contact Customer Services.
10. Publicity & Filming.
- Winners and/or runners-up may be required to participate in related publicity without further payment or permission but you agree that Promoter may publish first name or surname and initial, age, town/city and/or likeness.
- If filming is required, the winners and/or their parent or guardian may be asked to consent to being filmed (the “Contribution”). If consent is given the winner and/or their parent/guardian acting on behalf of the winner who is a child shall assign to Promoter all rights of whatsoever nature, including all copyright in respect of the Contribution and grant all further consents or licences necessary to enable the fullest use of the Contribution throughout the universe and without any time limit by any and all means in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed, without liability or acknowledgement.
11. Winners' details.
Promoter will, on request, make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. For information regarding this competition send a stamped and addressed envelope to the Customer Services address on the competition entry page quoting “Winners List” and the name of the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
13. The laws of England and Wales apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.
© 2022 Baby Network Limited, All Rights Reserved.