If you wish to cancel your subscription, please follow these instructions:
Disable Auto-Renewable Subscription – iOS7:
1. If you are not signed in, you will need to sign in to the iTunes store.
2. From your device's home screen, tap 'Settings'.
3. Tap 'iTunes & App Store'.
4. Click on the Apple ID.
5. Tap the 'View Apple ID' button.
6. Enter your password and tap 'OK'.
7. From the main account page, scroll down and tap 'Manage' under Subscriptions.
* If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
8. Tap the app for which you want to disable auto-renewal ('BabyTV').
9. Tap 'On' to toggle the switch to 'Off'.
10. You'll receive a confirmation message: tap 'Turn Off' to confirm your choice.
Disable Auto-Renewable Subscription – other operating systems:
From your device's Home screen, tap App Store.
1. If you are not signed in, you will need to sign in to the iTunes Store.
2. Tap View Account.
3. From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
4. You will then be taken to your App Subscriptions page
To turn off auto-renewal:
1. From your Manage App Subscription page, choose an app subscription.
2. Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
3. Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
4. You will receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Another option is to cancel Auto Renewable Purchase via iTunes
Please follow the instructions-
1. Go to the iTunes store in your computer
2. Click on Store -> View my account
3. Your account details will open; Click on Manage, next to the Subscription headline.
4. Choose the purchase which you like to cancel.
5. Next to 'auto renewal' choose 'off', and press 'Done'.